Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Well here goes nothing... my first ever blog post!

So to give credit where credit is due... this blog was my brother's idea.  He very sweetly called me up last night and said... and I am paraphrasing... " Sadie... you know how you are trying to figure out what to do with yourself?... Well... you are super creative with things like "making things out of macaroni" and you should start a blog about craft stuff and ideas for new moms!"

At first my big sister instincts told me that I owed him a wedgie for insulting my crafting intellegence... after all... aside from my own elementry school days... I have not once crafted with pasta of any sort.  But putting aside his complement turned insult I realized that he might just have something there!

So here we are.  Though this is not the most creative post... or useful in any way... it is just my first and I promise for the future I will have something more interesting than a charming tale of two siblings!

Until then.... be of good cheer until we meet again!

1 comment: