Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The best Orange Julius EVER!!!

To those who know be best, I am known as a total cheapskate.  That being said I am a total sucker for Orange Julius!
Some go to the mall for shoes... some go for the latest fashion... I go for the Julius!!!

However... my cheapskate nature has discouraged me from frequenting the ol' mall this summer.  With a "small" approaching $4.00, I decided to whip out my trusty blender and say "No thanks" to that pricey treat.

So here is the recipe... Though I did not come up with it myself, I think it is brilliant and way better than the original.

For an entire blender full.....

Take 1/2 of a container of frozen orange juice concentrate
Add 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla
Add 1/4 Cup Sugar
Fill blender with Ice
Add water leaving an inch or two from the top
Blend and enjoy!!!

I hope you love this as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment